Your Preferred Partner in ICF Accredited Master Coaching Training Program
Paradigm21 Executive Leadership Coaching Academy - 16 years Executive Coaching & Leadership Coaching Training Experience to support you all the way!
ACSTH 'FOUNDATION' -
LEVEL 1 for ACC Pathway
'Professional Coaching for Transformational Change (PCTC)
aligned to ICF Core Competencies at ACC level.
Module 1: Core Coaching Foundation
Module 2: Coaching Intelligence
Module 3: NeuroCoaching Paradigm Model
Module 4: Transformational Coaching
Pre-Reading: "What Great Leaders Should Know: To Maximize Performance; To Reinvent Organization
Intensive 2-Day Training + Evening Zoom + Homework
FINAL ACC LEVEL EVALUATION now administered by Paradigm21 Executive Leadership Coaching Academy Faculty since August 2022!
In Person or Online
English or Cantonese
Hong Kong - Singapore - USA
ASK FOR EARLYBIRD NOW
ACTP 'ADVANCED' -
LEVEL 2 for PCC Pathway
"Master Coaching For Transformational Change"(MCTC)
This Coaching Program is designed for individuals who continue with Level 1, or have prior coaching specific coaching training or completed a ACSTH - LEVEL 1 Coaching Program or a transfer of credit available.
*We Accept Transfer of Hours Credit from other ICF Certification - Talk To Us*
Continue Module 5 - 8 to become a Confident Transformational Coach in Organization, Leadership, Executive, Career, Business and Life !
Additional selection topic of your choice to add to your coaching competencies
English or Cantonese
100% Online Zoom
ASK TO SPEAK TO OUR COMMUNITY HEAD FOR FULL SUPPORT ADVICE & EARLY BIRD BUNDLE
Level 1: ACC Pathway ( 3 Month - 66hr Program)
Zoom Evening Class (9): Kickoff 6 - 7 Sept (Weekday) (English)
** In-Person (HK only): **23-24 Sept (+ Evening Zoom) (English) **
Weekend Class (11): 25 - 26 Nov (+ Evening Zoom) (Canto)
*ASK FOR Early Bird*
You may Top Up to Level 2
Level 2: PCC Pathway (5 Month - Top up 62hr Program)
Global English Class D: 20 Sep - 30 Jan (100% Evening Zoom) (HK/SG/SHG)
Global English Class E: 5 Dec - 30 Apr (100% Evening Zoom)
Class A: 24 Feb - 30 June (100% Evening Zoom)(Canto)
**Global Weekday Class Special for Corporations** (Ask for Details)
+Global Coaching Community
+ English &
+Full Mentor Support
You shall practice with a great community of alumni of Change Agents including Leaders, HR Professionals, Aspiring Coaches, Trainers, Lawyers, Doctors, Entrepreneurs
Become a Great Confident ICF Accredited Coach everyone desires to make a Difference at work, business, career and life! Congratulations on Your Achievements!
New ICF Level 1 & Level 2 or ACTP
Direct ACC - PCC Pathway
Class Starts Every Month
Ask for Early Bird
3-5 Month Program
Select In-Person and/or Online
English or Cantonese
Pre-Reading Coaching Bestseller: "What Great Leaders Should Know... In Chaotic Times: To Maximize Performance; To Reinvent Organization" & "Clean Language Coaching Handbook" by Dr Robert Edmonson & Ms Margie S. Poon
Our Clients Say
" World-Class Contents with full Support from the Faculty to earn my ACC & PCC Credentials asap as I am getting more clients. Everybody loves this Coaching Community of Coaches, Leaders, HR, L&D, Doctors, Lawyers & Change Agents ..... Highly recommend you start now! "
Maryanne A. Presentation Coach
What Clients say about Our Faculty Coaching Training & Executive Coaching experience sharing ......
Congratulations to ICF-ACC & ICF-PCC Alumni
Margie is a professional coach and excellent teacher in coaching. I enjoyed a lot and learnt much in coaching skills. It is very valuable to have Margie to guide me in professional coaching and becoming a Certified ICF Coach. Paradigm21 is like a big family. Classmates and teachers always support each other to achieve our targets. I strongly recommend Margie and Paradigm 21 to my friends.
- Ricky Ng PCC, General Manager, Cosco Shipping & Member Board of Director, Business Environment Council, Mentor Coach
Margie is a very experienced coach and certified coach-maker. She is very engaging, thoughtful, and well-prepared, in delivering her workshops. She provides customized support to move us ahead and get through the rigorous yet fulfilling (ICF ACC - PCC ) journey to become a truly ready certified coach with ICF.
- Alex Yeung PCC, HRD MNC Shanghai & HK, Transformational Coach
I had the pleasure of working with Margie as my trainer and mentor. Not only does Margie have extensive experience and knowlege in delivering ICF coaching programs, she is passionate and committed to the success of those she trains. For anyone seeking to obtain coaching skills and or credentials, I cannot recommend a better trainer.
- Karen Chan PCC, Global Projects Director at world's largest law firm, Life Coach
Margie is patient, experienced and knowledgeable coach who is also a great coach mentor and trainer. I have attended her ICF ACC and PCC coaching programmes, where she imparted a great amount of both theoretical and practical knowledge to us, enhancing our ability to be the best coaches we can be! Great work Margie!
- Brian Tsoi PCC, General Manager, Airport Service Delivery at Cathay Pacific, Leadership Coach
I am happy to meet Margie and enrolled the coaching course. It is not only a course learning about coaching but also a transformational course to myself too. Coaching is some magical technique to drive people go further in life.
Margie is a fantastic teacher! Knows how to make everybody feel welcome, is very knowledgeable and competent, and handles the content in a way that is pleasant and easy to follow. Studying with her you will get you much practical experience, and that is a huge differential in her class. I am thankful to have joined her class at Paradigm21! Would recommend to anybody!
- Erica de ABreu Santos Yanney PCC , Career Coach Pennsyvanlia USA
Highly recommended to take the classes. The best training course with great Mentor I ever had before which lead me to achieve my ACC and PCC in the second year from International Coaching Federation. Margie is a great professional executive coach. I learned a lot from her class and enjoyed the journey. She really transforms me.
- Vivian Chong PCC, HR Director Oxford University Press, Executive Coach
Margie has been more than supportive towards my coaching journey. She has been sharing with us more than just her knowledge and skills but also her experience as a Transformational Coach. She demonstrates nothing but positivity and commitment to see all of us sucessfully achieve the ICF accreditation. Couldn't ask for a better mentor!
- Nalinrat Rattanajit ACC, DIrector of L&D Shangri-la, Organizational Coach
Margie is a wonderful coach, teacher and mentor. Her kind support and guidance are very much appreciated. Also, the entire training program is so well structured for our busy students and organized that I would recommend to anyone who is interested in this field
- Anita Wong ACC, Director Asia Legal Counsel
Before joining Margie's Paradigm 21's coaching training program, I already had many lessons and training on coaching, from the "Grow" model to Nike/Apple's internal coaching trainings. I did not expect much when I signed up for this course, but I must say I am blown away by the experience. First, I love the way Margie worked hard to emphasize the difference between coaching, training, and consulting. This fundamentally changed how I worked with my clients and helped me focus my effort to become a better coach. I used to be all over the place. I would offer suggestions, take clients to solutions too soon, ignore clients' motivations, and "did the work for my client" instead of coaching them to find their own paths. I have evolved thanks to Margie's training. Second, the structure of the training was incredibly effective and supportive. Even though the training was conducted entirely via Zoom, due to COVID, the interaction and atmosphere was better than any of the in-person coaching training I have received in the past, even at my previous companies such as Nike and Apple. The trainer and facilitators made a considerable effort to make sure everyone got to participate without being pushy. They steered the conversation towards positivity, learning, and growth. They created a safe space for me to be vulnerable, which propelled me to thorough growth and ultimately, transformation. Lastly, I really appreciate the vast network of classmates and alumni from all the courses of Paradigm 21. I felt blessed to be in a community of folks who all shared the passion for personal growth and coaching/serving others. It's priceless to be able to find my own tribe! Thank you for this transformative experience. I am very grateful.
- David Siu ACC, Ex-GM MNCs, Leadership Coach
Margie guided us as our mentor in our journey to become transformational coaches at Paradigm21. Throughout this journey, Margie involced us and pushed us out of our comfort zone to learn. She was able to sustain our passion and enthusiasm by building social platforms for us to share and learn with other coaches globally. Lastly by walking the talk, she has set the pace and cadence for us as future coaching leaders to help enrich others lives. Thank you Margie.
- Kevin Yao ACC, Director Athlete Experience, Greater China, Nike, Shanghai China
I have found the learning experience from Margie extremely positive, the technique and approaches she taught me dramatically improved my coaching skills. She was very flexible and helpful. Her tips, tools, techniques, and suggestion was “spot on”. I am greatly thankful for that, it is enlightening, provoking, reflective and objective focus.
- Montana Chan ACC, ex- L&D Director, MNC HK, Shanghai China, Executive Coach
Never stop learning and I am so lucky to take the coaching program facilitated by Margie, she is patient and willing to answer all my questions, and give me the advice on how to go through the challenges during the coaching session. Through her class, I have learnt the coaching techniques which equip me to be a more competent coach. Great learning experience!
- Kanas Mok ACC, Head of Human Resources, HK, Macau & Taiwan, AIG
Very happy to have chosen paradigm 21 to be an ACC coach in couples of months. Margie train us with professionalism and passion. Margie is inspiring and create a confident atmosphere with her students. It's a pleasure to be part of this program.
- Jerome de Clarens ACC, Former Soccer Star, Life & Transformational Coach
Margie is the one encourage me to kick start on my coaching learning journey with her In this period of uncertainty. She’s passionate on her teaching and a caring person personally. She’s like a glue to stick our classmates together as a family, encouraging us to meet schoolmates in other cohorts and practice coaching together. The program is very practical and informative. I’ll recommend Margie and Paradigm 21 to anyone who would like to pursuit coaching as your next profession!
- Alice Cheung ACC, Ex Luxury Retail Trainer Coach, Career Coach, City University of Hong Kong
Margie is the best training coach any one can have. She is very knowledgeable, patient, detail-minded and caring. I did not only learn coaching knowledge and skills from her, but also understand what a good coach really is with her personal demonstration. Big thanks Margie.
- Pakki Chan ACC, Marketing Manager, Outward Bound Hong Kong
From the transformational coaching programme facilitated by Margie, I learned the coaching techniques that benefit me all my lifetime. She is so dedicated in sharing her knowledge and experiences, and provides incisive feedback on individual coaching performance with the aim of grooming each and everyone to be a successful coach.
- Lester Ng ACC, Senior HR0, Employee Relations, Modern Terminal
I joined Margie's ICF accredited program last January and just completed toda. I would say shehas masteed the coaching skill and could deliver to us effortlessl. We could easily hollow her path to practice and to excel our coaching skill under a tight schedule. I highly recommend her to whom aer interested in or to have a career in coaching.
- Francis Ng, Talent & Learning Professional, Hang Seng Bank
I was fortunate enough to experience first-hand Margie's expertise as the trainer and mentor on the Professional Coaching For Transformational Change training in HK in 2021. Although I have taken a few coaching courses in the past, Margie's caring and support has breathed new perspective andlife into my practice and increased my confidence. Her own presence as a coach and mentor really gave me something to aspire to.
- Alexandra Lo, Training Officer, Yau Lee Holdings & #IamRemarkable Facilitator
I've had the pleasure of being trained by Margie for my ICF-coaching certification, and I must say I've enjoyed every lessons. Marige always brings immense experience and wisdom to the training sessions.
- Diana Rahman, Specialist Corporate Trainer in Singapore
Transformational Coaching has really brought me to the next level of my career. It brings great positive enhancement to people. Many thanks to Margie from Paradigm21 Executive Leadership Coaching Academy, I do not hesitate to recommend it to anyone.
- Carman Chung, Human Resources Director Hermes
Margie's coaching and training is powerful. Inspiration could be made within few secons. Really enjoy the journey with her and looking forward to next journey. Can't wait.
- Maple Ho, HR Manager, HK, S China & Taiwan, Logistics
- Appreciate for your effort throughout our lectures. Thanks for the solid and valuable Transformational Change course. During the course, I do feel the solid coaching and warm interaction between the classes. I learn the coaching skill as an outsider become a beginner of the coach. During practical session, I gain a chance to practice myself as a coach and client to understand the dynamic of the coaching session.
- Jeremy, Resident Engineer JMK Consulting Engineers
Margie is a very encouraging and considerate mentor who shared loads of experience and knowledge to us. It’s always a lesson to me when I have chance to speak to Margie. Thanks again for your caring. It’s a very good start if you are interested in coaching. Transform to be someone who can influence people to transform.
- Eliz Cheung, General Manager Fitness FIrst
Completed an extraordinary training program on Coaching. It is a wonderful learning experience with the teammate. I totally recommend this inspiring and well-designed course if you strive to be a certified coach. Thanks Margie in leading this class with great passion, drive, focus, and humbleness. Appreciate your efforts in making positive impacts through your contribution and uncompromising dedication in your coaching works.
- Gordon Yiu, Senior Sales Operations Manager Oracle
“Coaching & Team-building with Impact". Margie S Poon personally delivered a highly effective interactive, engaging, team coaching and team-building programme with key members of my staff during our annual national China event. The team feedback was beyond my expectations. Not only enjoyable, but they all clearly benefitted from the tips and techniques Margie embedded in their thinking. My personal observations are it has positively impacted their team spirit, attitudes and behaviors at work. Thanks Margie for your contribution to our success!
- Chris Teunissen, Executive Director Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency, Shanghai China
- Paradigm21 custom designed and delivered a proven and effective Leadership Development Program (LDP) which was conducted over a period of 1 year and Margie was the Associate Facilitator for this program. Margie worked closely with the HR project team to ensure that the program would be implemented and delivered effectively. She possess strong knowledge on the leadership/people management topics. Enlightening perspectives and insights were shared with the participants and the high practicality of the tools and methodology were demonstrated. LDP had provided the participants with enhanced behavioral and leadership competencies which are evidenced by their active application at the workplace with successes. It was a very delightful experience working with Paradigm21 and its team. I look forward to future opportunities working together and our continued partnership. Thank you, Margie and Paradigm 21.
-Angeline Ong, Regional HR Manager & Business Partner Dril-Quip Singapore
- Margie is one of the most skilled, knowledgeable and passionate coaches one can work with. She is highly knowledgeable on a variety of developmental topics and inspired me to achieve my sustainable developmental goals. I have benefited immensely from her and would highly recommend Margie to anyone looking for a remarkable and par excellence coach!
- Suchismita Das, Director & Cluster Head, MNC at HSBC Global Singapore
Silvercord Tower II, #907
30 Canton Rd
Tsim Sha Tsui
Paradigm 21 © 2022